Here is a list of books and useful resources I want to share with you. I have personally not only enjoyed them but mostly used and applied their content for this Blog and as well in my personal life. I hope these will be highly valuable to you too!
For the books, you can also find them on Audible, click on the image below for a free trial!
- How to Make Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie.
- Definitely one of the main books that shaped my professional and social life, I have no words to describe how brilliant this book is!
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey.
- Another one of those books that will help you attain your personal and professional goals.
- How to stop worrying And Start Living, Dale Carnegie
- Le pouvoir des gentils : Les règles d’or de la relation de confiance, Frank Vincent
- French book aiming at re-establishing trust in our daily relations. This goes from the corporate world to family to sports team relations and so on. Refreshing to see that not only american authors write about positive and constructive relationship building in companies.
- The 4-Hour Work-week, Timothy Ferriss
- The Millionaire Next Door, Thomas J. Stanley, and William D. Danko
- The average millionaire does not live in a McMansion with 3 Lamborghinis, who are they? Find out more here.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Robert T. Kiyosaki
- A must-read for newbies in the Personal Finance sphere, however with some reserves, I have reviewed the book here.
- Scarcity – The true cost of not having enough, Sendhil Mullainathan and Eldar Shafir
- Really enjoyed the concepts presented in this book which will help you understand the behavior and psychology behind scarcity.
- How do you think when you are hungry? Lonely? Poor?
- Concepts I found particularly appealing: Mental bandwidth and focus dividend
- Mindless Eating, Brian Wansink
- Brilliant and fun read!
- We are tricked into so many ways every time we eat (size, color, smells, lighting, emotions,..) because we do it mindlessly.
- The good news is we can apply the mindless way of eating by switching it for the positive and then become healthier, thinner mindlessly as well: Smaller plates, see what we eat, hiding candies in a jar, putting it out of sight,… and still eat whatever we want (just in smaller portions for instance).
- Audio and Podcast equipment
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. That means I may make a small commission (at no cost to you) if you make a purchase. I am standing 100% behind every product/service. I won’t put anything on this page that I haven’t verified and/or personally used and this will help to support Joney Talks!