Here is a list of books and references I want to share with you. I have personally not only enjoyed them but mostly used and applied their content for this Blog and as well in my personal life.
- How to Make Friends and influence People, Dale Carnegie.
- Definitely one of the main books that shaped my professional and social life, I have no words to describe how brilliant this book is!
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey.
- Another one of those books that will help you attain your personal and professional goals.
- How to stop worrying And Start Living, Dale Carnegie
- Le pouvoir des gentils : les règles d’or de la relation de confiance, Frank Vincent
- French book aiming at re-establishing trust in our daily relations. This goes from the corporate world to family to sports team relations and so on. Refreshing to see that not only american authors write about positive and constructive relationship building in companies.
- The 4-Hour Work-week, Timothy Ferriss
- The Millionaire Next Door, Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
- The average millionaire does not live in a McMansion with 3 Lamborghinis, who are they? Find out more here.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Robert T. Kiyosaki
- A must read for newbies in the Personal Finance sphere, however with some reserves, I have reviewed the book here.
- Scarcity – The true cost of not having enough, Sendhil Mullainathan and Eldar Shafir
- Really enjoyed the concepts presented in this book which will help you understand the behavior and psychology behind scarcity.
- How do you think when you are hungry? Lonely? Poor?
- Concepts I found particularly appealing : Mental bandwidth and focus dividend
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. That means I may make a small commission (at no cost to you) if you make a purchase. This will help to support Joney Talks!