In today’s episode, we will speak to my new friend Isabel from the website Bel Around The World.
Isabel is a digital nomad and a full-time travel blogger from Singapore who managed to convert her blogging hobby into her full-time activity.
Isabel will explain to us how she monetizes her passion (photography and travel), collaborates with big brand names in the travel industry (a crowded space), and also share some challenges she faced during her travels.
…or listen on Apple Podcasts
This episode is for you if you are looking at ways to monetize your passion and as well why not in combination with full-time traveling.
- A hobby can become a full-time activity by adding the right skills (digital skills like SEO for example) and offer several sources of income!
- When a project is your own, you want it to succeed more.
- An idea: Teach about something you are passionate about: Making candles, gardening tips, playing an instrument, etc
- Your personality (or point of view) is what will help you differentiate in the crowded online space.
- Traveling is fun but it also comes with challenges: Traveling solo, language barriers can be a struggle.
Who is Isabel?
Full-time travel blogger at Bel Around The World and SEO coach roaming the world at whim, Isabel draws energy from being outdoors. An explorer at heart, the world is her playground. With a focus on outdoor adventures and local flavors, she exposes millennial travelers to experiences beyond their imaginations. She also helps aspiring bloggers and brands achieve traffic goals and financial freedom with online content. You can get her free SEO course here.
- Website: Bel Around The World
- Twitter: @belardtheworld
- Instagram: @belardtheworld
- Book recommendations: 1000+ Little Things Happy Succesful People Do Differently
- Best purchase under 100 dollars: A hosting domain if you have a website or a journal planner.
If you liked this episode, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts and do follow us on social media as well for more great content, check our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and join our e-mail list. I would love to connect with you!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. That means I may make a small commission (at no cost to you) if you make a purchase. This will help to support Joney Talks!