If you are familiar with the blog and podcast, you know I enjoy presenting various ways to invest your hard-earned cash and not always the “classic” stocks, bonds and real estate 😉. Past articles and Podcast interviews have indeed included unconventioal investing options such as Peer-to-Peer lending platforms, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, Lego’s, etc.
With the fantastic age of the internet, more and more investing opportunities are constantly coming to the market. Below you will find a great tool which will select for you the best possible online investment platforms matching your investment profile. The extensive list of various online investment opportunities belong to the below categories.
Hedge Funds and Private Equity
Social Trading Platforms
Not your classic stock portfolio, right? This does not mean it’s better or worse, consider those categories as alternative ways to make your money work for you.
Now, before you get on with using the tool there are several things to consider :
- What are your goals with investing in general? Growing passive income or your wealth over time?
- Talking about time, what is your time horizon? 1 year, 5 years or more?
- What is your risk tolerance? To put this in layman terms : what would be an amount you would be comfortable with missing and will let you sleep at night?
- Can you miss that dinero or will you need it in the short-term?
- One last important thing, please keep in my that most of these are for US investors and some of these even for accredited investors only (people with net worth of more than 1 million USD).
- I have personally not tried or tested any of those platforms since they are mostly US-based, never the less I have met with the founders of Masterworks and Acre Trader and have heard great feedback of Fundrise by several of my Fincon friends.
- Please do your own research when evaluating any investment opportunity.
Have fun and if you have tried any of those, I’ll be glad to hear your feedback in the comments below 😀.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. That means I may make a small commission (at no cost to you) if you make a purchase. This will help to support Joney Talks!